I Hate Fish That’s Why I Go To Sea World Long Sleeves T Shirt

 Third, God knows us before we were even created? So that means that if we were created at conception, God knows before that, right? I don’t see how that has to do with the I Hate Fish That’s Why I Go To Sea World Long Sleeves T Shirt What’s more,I will buy this human body then. I mean if we weren’t conceived/created yet and God STILL knew you, then you’re soul exists outside your body, right? And in that case how is abortion bad if your soul exists without the body? Does God put the soul in your body? When does he do that? Again there is no reference for that. What if God put your soul in your body 10 seconds before you’re born? Then you can have an abortion right until 10 seconds before birth and it wouldn’t matter, right? Your body is just a shell, a house for your soul.

I Hate Fish That’s Why I Go To Sea World Long Sleeves T Shirt

Your God is omniscient, right? He knows everything. In that case God would know if you’re going to have an abortion. Why would God put a soul into a body that is going to get aborted? Why not just save that soul to put into another body elsewhere? Do you think God is stupid? Apparently you do. I mean if I, as a lowly human being, could figure this out, I’m sure God could. How would you know there’s even a soul within that fetus? Do you think God has a plan? How do you know what God’s plan is? Maybe God wants someone to have an abortion so she (or the I Hate Fish That’s Why I Go To Sea World Long Sleeves T Shirt What’s more,I will buy this biological father, or her domineering judgmental mother, etc.) can deal with the emotional baggage that goes along with that procedure. What gives you the right to go against the Will of God based on your own emotional and irrational thoughts? And more importantly, why should you have a say in anybody else’s personal medical decisions?

Buy this shirt:  I Hate Fish That’s Why I Go To Sea World Long Sleeves T Shirt

Home:  Topcanvasus

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Topcanvasus - Tampa Bay Buccaneers Raise The Flags Long Sleeves T Shirt

Myclubtee - Educator Hat Christmas Long Sleeves T Shirt

Original Something’s Telling Me This Ain’t Over Yet Trump Wallen 2024 Long Sleeves T Shirt